- Create tolerance stack-up analysis for both plus/minus toleranced dimensions and geometric tolerances
- Calculating boundaries using MMC, LMC and RFS Material Condition modifiers and apply transformation principles to different tolerancing scenarios to ensure optimal design intent
- Analysis using single-segment and composite feature control frames using Position
Intermediate Concepts of Tolerance Analysis
- Derived inner and outer boundaries using floating and fixed fastener formulas
- Create number charts for stack-up analysis using a variety of geometric tolerances, basic dimensions, resultant conditions, virtual conditions and plus and minus toleranced dimensions
- Calculate the effects of angular stack-up contributors
- Calculate minimum and maximum gaps for assemblies
- Do stack-up analysis for floating and fixed fastener situations for various applications
- Analysis and implications of different datum reference frames and implications of form errors in the analysis
Advanced concepts of tolerance analysis
- Understand Vector-Loop analyses with geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Monty Carlo Simulations
Implications of GD&T for Six-sigma initiatives and product reliability
Productivity Quality Inc.
15150 25th Ave N. Suite 200
Plymouth, MN 55447
Start/End Time: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Dr. Greg Hetland is an engineer, consultant, educator and author, and a recognized leader in dimensional tolerancing and physical metrology. He has over 30 years of experience in the aerospace, defense, and commercial industries and extensive expertise in the mechanical and precision engineering fields.
Seminar includes Continental breakfast, lunch, course materials and certificate of completion.
Contact E-mail: email@example.com