- System overview and user interface
- Manual targets and automatic tools
- Part setup and datums
- Light Settings
- Creating, saving, and running a routine
- Model window layout
- Editing and adding steps in a routine
- Run options and measurement output
- Useful Functions and Measurement Tips
- Application of fundamentals
- Relevance to GD&T
- And many hands-on exercises
Productivity Quality Inc.
15150 25th Ave N. Suite 200
Plymouth, MN 55447
Start/End Time: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Comments: Seminar includes lunch, course materials and certificate of completion.
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
This product will be in stock on Tuesday 01 September, 2020.